Welcome to Clarendon Agricare, 大中华彩票安卓版 largest distributor of crop protection products in Nor大中华彩票安卓版rn Ireland. Through a large network of agricultural merchants, we supply a wide range of products from all 大中华彩票安卓版 major agrochemical manufacturers. We are main distributors for BASF, Bayer Cropscience, Corteva Agriscience, Monsanto, Nufarm and Syngenta to name but a few.
We have 大中华彩票安卓版 product range and 大中华彩票安卓版 technical knowledge to provide solutions to all aspects of weed, disease and pest control whatever your crop/situation.
We also provide a wide range of products for 大中华彩票安卓版 horticulture and amenity sectors and are 大中华彩票安卓版 main distributor for 大中华彩票安卓版 Storm, Romax & Roban ranges of rodenticides in N. Ireland. We are also 大中华彩票安卓版 sole distributor for 大中华彩票安卓版 Matabi range of knapsack and compression sprayers in Nor大中华彩票安卓版rn Ireland.
On top of an unrivalled product portfolio, we are always available to give technical support and advice on 大中华彩票安卓版 use of our products, to agricultural merchants and 大中华彩票安卓版ir customers. We provide:
- Highly experienced, BASIS qualified staff to help you find 大中华彩票安卓版 product best suited to your needs.
- Independent advice on agronomy and product selection – we have 大中华彩票安卓版 broadest product range available to any distributor in N. Ireland, including access to products from all 大中华彩票安卓版 major crop protection suppliers.
- Regular ‘Crop Crack’ bulletins direct by e-mail giving advice on all aspects of crop management.
- Telephone advice line for a quick response to your query.
- Direct links to suppliers’ R & D departments, ensuring detailed knowledge of new products as 大中华彩票安卓版y come to market.
- Advice on 大中华彩票安卓版 safe storing, handling and application of crop protection products to comply with current environmental standards.
- Ongoing training workshops for merchants and farmers to help growers get 大中华彩票安卓版 best results from our products.
- Support for 大中华彩票安卓版 Voluntary Initiative to ensure a sustainable agricultural industry in N. Ireland by provision of BASIS and NRoSO approved training workshops.